Japanese Yuzu, Pink Grapefruit, sustainably harvested Hinoki Wood, and organic Peppermint swirl with solar-infused annatto seed oil to create an ethereal scent and bathing experience - reminiscent of a citron-steeped onsen bath during Japan's cold winters.
Smells like aged cedarwood, citrus peel.
This essential oil blend was crafted to promote feelings of brightness, warmth, and a clear mind.
Kaolin clay is a deep cleansing and gently exfoliating mineral.
Solar-infused annatto seed olive oil is an antioxidant-rich liquid that gives our bar its bright orange color.
Ingredients are below. Saponified oils:
- coconut oil, certified organic + unrefined + fair trade
- olive oil, certified organic + unrefined
- shea butter, certified organic + unrefined
- camellia oil, certified organic + unrefined
- castor oil, certified organic
- kaolin clay
- pink kaolin clay
- annatto seed oil, organic
vegan | palm-free | cruelty-free, 3.0+ oz / 85+ g
About the maker: Based in New England, the couple who own Wild Lather makes small batch, vegan soap bars made with totally natural ingredients, never synthetic.